World Escapade offers online travel insurance for all nationalities worldwide. The website is part of the APRIL international insurance services group, with 3,800 staff members who operate in 34 different countries. In this World Escapade travel insurance review, we give you both the good and bad, and give you a quick look at the plans they offer.
They offer insurance for medical emergencies, cancellation and baggage, and specialized policies for Schengen Visa, International student, Expatriate, and Reporter insurance.
You can choose between three kinds of coverage:
- Worldwide coverage EXCLUDING Canada and the USA and high risk countries and territories
- Worldwide coverage INCLUDING Canada and the USA but excluding high risk countries and territories
- Canada only
- Almost all nationalities are covered
- There’s a wide range of policies
- Affordable rates
- You can extend your insurance online
- Rates tend to be competitive for basic emergency medical travel insurance, but comprehensive policies tend to have higher rates
- They don’t offer domestic travel insurance for New Zealand residents
How to Buy
You can get a quote and buy World Escapade insurance online.
If you have anything to add to our World Escapade travel insurance review, just send us a note. We’d love to hear from you!